New Zealand Lamb Rack in French Cut 8 pcs
Red Wine 100 ml
Japan Onion (diced) 30 g
Potato (diced) 60 g
Carrot (diced) 30 g
Chopped Garlic 1 tsp
Olive Oil 2 tsp
Salt 1 tsp
Rosemary 1 sprig
Soy Sauce 1 tbsp
Black Pepper Some
1. Mix marinade well. Brush marinade on the lamb rack for 30 minutes.
2. Heat 1tsp olive oil over high heat, pan-fry the lamb rack until golden brown on both sides.
3. Heat another 1 tsp olive oil ever medium heat. Stir-fry diced garlic and vegetables until soften, pour in red wine and boil until thicken. Season with salt and black pepper.
4. Spread vegetables on the aluminum foil, and top with the lamb rack. Then wrap the foil tightly.
5. Bake at 200℃for about 20 minutes. Serve.
Cooking tip: Pan-fry lamb rack and wrap in foil preserves the texture and juiciness of the meat.
Texture: The New Zealand Lamb Rack is tender and juicy, and the red wine sauce and grilled vegetables just make the whole dish a real delicacy.
Preparation Time: 40 minutes (excluding marinate time)