With the values of "Guaranteed Quality Products and Excellent Customer Service", DCH Food Mart is dedicated to providing quality products and top-notch service to customers.
In 1985, it was established under the name of “DCH Food Market”.
In 1992, a chain of frozen food specialty stores was developed and named as DCH Food Mart.
In 2007, the 1st DCH Food Mart Deluxe was opened, offering quality fine food for the middle class segment.
In September 2015, a new image of DCH Foods Deluxe store has been developed with the first revamped store at Hau Wong Road. The modernized store introduced one-stop home cooking solution concept, offering wide ranges of food products for homecooking. It signifies a new chapter of future store development.
Nowadays, DCH Food Mart and DCH Food Mart Deluxe operate 49 stores and has become the market leader in the frozen food specialty chain store market in Hong Kong. From now on, you can use our online Gourmet Delivery Service and enjoy worldwide delicacies without leaving the comfort of home!
Safety and quality of food products is always our top priority. All imported frozen food undergoes strict control and approval procedures from sourcing, processing, delivery to sale at stores. The DCH Food Processing Centre, located in Kwai Chung, has obtained the ISO 22000 certification which signifies a worldwide recognition of its food safety management system. DCH Foods always emphasizes the importance of customer satisfaction and therefore, we are dedicated to provide 14-Day Shopping Guarantee Service Policy.
FOOD FACTORY LICENCE
Licence/Permit No. : 2991800872
- Processing and packaging of frozen & chilled fish/seafood/meat, frozen poultry and packaging of dry food
- Processing and packaging of chilled poultry and frozen game, reptiles and processed meat; Meat balls including those made from marine products, that will be subject to further cooking before consumption. All the food will be sold in wholesale terms
- Manufacture of sushi & sashimi
Address：6/F, BLOCK C, YEE LIM INDUSTRIAL CENTRE, 2-28 KWAI LOK STREET, KWAI CHUNG, NEW TERRITORIES
Excellent Customer Service
In order to raise our customer service standards continuously, we regularly provide product knowledge and customer service training and assessment for front-line staff. We have also joined the Mystery Shoppers Scheme organized by Hong Kong Retail Management Association to monitor our service performance level. On top of quality service, we offer extensive benefits and activities to members through the "DCH Food Mart Privilege Membership" and "Epicure", which were established in 1998 and 2007 respectively. To-date, we have already earned the support of over 800,000 members
Awards and Recognitions
The efforts of DCH Food Mart have attributed to the obtainment of several service awards in recent years, which includes:
- The "Quality Tourism Service Certification" for fifteen consecutive years since 2001
- The "No Fakes Pledge" merchant accredited by the Hong Kong Retail Management Association since 2005
- Most of the DCH Food Mart Deluxe has acquired the HKQAA-5S Certification which signifies the quality management of stores.
- DCH Foods has officially achieved the Silver Class of FoodEver Award for our effort in fighting food waste , co-organised by Hong Kong Women Professionals and Entrepreneurs Association and Hong Kong Productivity Council. We will continue our work in promoting the food wise culture and to build a greener community.
- In 2018, DCH Food Mart was awarded the "Hong Kong Top Service Brand Ten Year Achievement Award" which recognized its excellent customer service in the market.
- In 2018, the 10 Year Plus Caring Company logo, granted by Hong Kong Council of Social Services, also recognizes DCH Food Mart´s effort in demonstrating good corporate citizenship.
- In 2018, DCH Holdings was awarded "Consumer Caring Label Award" which recognizes the excellent performance in consumer care.
- In 2019, DCH Food Mart was awarded "TVB Weekly Mother's Day Award" for 4 consecutive years